Just A Peek

My photo
Port St Lucie, Fl, United States
I'm not the man I was, I'm not the man I want to be. I am the man I was, I am the man I want to be. Today: This is the man inside of me. Interests and Passions: Many forms of creative expression; the strange, mysterious, and unexplained; and personal and social transformation.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Memories

All of our 'dwellings' had nicknames--besides being identifiable by street and town. The first one was called 'Lumbordinos', and it was an aptartment within someone elses house--verified through photos and relatives' confirmations. The second house was called 'MacNaughtens' (located in Florham Park, NJ), and this is where I begin to have memories--starting somewhere between the ages of 2 and 3. I've always had a photographic memory, and have proved so on many occasions with parents, siblings, and other relatives. The standard reply is (and has almost always been),"You remember that?" I learned over time that not everyone wants to remember all things. (Your truth, my truth, and the truth--sort of thing) However, couple this with: technecolor-dreams, vivid imagination, early television, and lack of support from denying relatives...the air-of-uncertancy and doubt soon clouded and blurred the lines between my certaincy of that which distingquished reality from fantacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anger's Home

Anger's Home
Where I stuff my resentments.

Followers