Just A Peek

My photo
Port St Lucie, Fl, United States
I'm not the man I was, I'm not the man I want to be. I am the man I was, I am the man I want to be. Today: This is the man inside of me. Interests and Passions: Many forms of creative expression; the strange, mysterious, and unexplained; and personal and social transformation.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Home

Home

Though you may not feel ‘safe-at-home’,

there ‘will be’ a time designed to ‘leave-the-nest’.

The curved-path before you ‘will be’ long and narrow,

and there ‘will be’ obstacles along the way.

Do not let the ‘snakes’, ‘monsters’, and ‘demons’

lure you off the path of your ‘body’s’ destination.

When you come to a point that feels like ‘the end’,

there’ll be an ‘ocean-of-opportunities’ for your ‘New Beginning’.

Point your direction, set your sights, and use your instincts.

It matters not what ship you sail; however,

respect the power within the ‘Sea-of-Life’.

Be cautious of where you ‘land’ and ‘sow your seeds’.

Find your ‘piers’: ‘Dock’, rest, and then stay awhile.

Learn to work and play in balance,

and soon you’ll realize (that where ever you are),

that you are home.

You ‘are’ your home.

Inherit this responsibility and command respect,

so that when your children ‘leave the nest’,

they realize that:

The ‘body’ is freedom—yet, this ‘home’ is not free.

This ‘brief independence’ trickles down to the sea.

When enough time has passed,

and they are what they’ll be,

they’ll return home with spirit--

and know in their heart,

that we’re ‘all’ family.


By: James Harmon McQuilkin II C 2009 ‘Bussy Boo Productions and Distributions’ All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anger's Home

Anger's Home
Where I stuff my resentments.

Followers